- General Information
Who is responsible for the processing of the data?
Selia Richwood, a part of the Company, Picche S.R.L, which is registered office at in ITALY MILAN, VIA RUGABELLA, 10 CAP 20122. Tax number: 10700630964 is Responsible for the processing of the personal data, that is, the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that Selia Richwood collects and processes when you browse or purchase on www.seliarichwood.com, are the following:
- We collect the personal data required to conclude and execute your purchase on www.sdeliarichwood.com, such as your name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number and payment details;
- We collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter service
- We process the personal data you provide when you contact us to request assistance;
- With your prior consent, we collect your personal data for marketing purposes;
- For the registration on your “My Account”, we collect your name and surname, your email address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the site. Subject to your prior consent, and through the analysis of your personal data, we process information about your interests and preferences relating to our products and services, in order to customize our services and commercial offers based on your interests.
- We collect information about your browsing on www.seliarichwood.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information in our servers.
We inform you that Selia Richwood does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access www.seliarichwood.com and use the services offered by Selia Richwood you declare that you are of legal age.
3. How do we use the personal data we gather?
Selia Richwood collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclude and execute the general conditions of sale (“Distance Selling Contract”) for the products offered on www.seliarichwood.com. When you complete your purchase, we will request the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract; such as payment, anti-fraud checks, if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible return management.
- on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. The registration on the Site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of the services offered to registered users.
- Provision of the services offered on www.seliarichwood.com For this purpose, Selia Richwood needs to collect,the personal data necessary to perform the specific service requested by you in relation to each service and its characteristics.
- Management of requests to our Customer Service department, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and services;
- Sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft Spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the site, we will send you communications containing our commercial proposals on products and related services to the email address you provided during the conclusion of the order.
- Subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users.
- With your prior consent, Selia Richwood will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user on www.seliarichwood.com, proposing previews and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests.
4. My Account
On the occasion of the creation of your “My Account”, Selia Richwood offers you the possibility to use the following services:
- My Profile: Manage your personal data and your consent.
- My Orders: Track the shipping of your orders, and see the history of your orders.
- My Cards: Save or change your card information and complete your orders faster.
- Address Book: Save or change your addresses and complete your purchases faster.
- Wish List: Create your customized wish list: You can save up to 15 items, be notified of their availability and add them to the Shopping Bag at any time.
With your prior consent, Selia Richwood may use your contact details for commercial communications on products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, and to conduct opinion polls and market research, in order to detect your degree of satisfaction and improve the services offered.
Only with your prior consent, Selia Richwood will customize your experience and the contents of the commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse on www.seliarichwood.com as a registered user. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are more for you and in line with your interests and at the same time allows us to improve our customized offers.
5. Legal basis of the processing
We treat your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
- For the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part. When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
- Conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on www.seliarichwood.com,
- Registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
- Provision of services offered on www.seliarichwood.com,
- Management of requests sent to our Customer Service Department.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract, or your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase products and you will not be able to use the services provided by Selia Richwood, and that Selia Richwood will not be able to handle your requests.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
In the event of the termination of a contract for the purchase of goods on www.seliarichwood.com, the processing of the data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which Selia Richwood is subject to. You are free to decide whether to terminate a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude it, your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which Selia Richwood is requiered.
- For our legitimate interest.
Some of your personal data, in the event of purchase of products on www.seliarichwood.com by credit or debit card, may be processed to perform anti-fraud verifications: We have a legitimate interest in the performance of activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, your data may be processed by companies belonging to the business group to which Selia Richwood belongs.
- On the basis of your consent.
We will carry out the following processing only if you have given us your express consent:
- Marketing activities and public opinion polling and market research;
- Analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your “My Account” profile, in order to customize your experience on our site.
Providing your consent for these activities is optional. You are free to provide your consent or not, but upon denial, it will not be possible for Selia Richwood to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, nor analyze your habits.
6. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by internal staff from Selia Richwood, specifically trained and authorized for this purpose. During the treatment, the data may be processed by companies belonging to the business group to which Selia Richwood belongs.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services on www.seliarichwood.com; these providers have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These persons have been appointed as data controllers and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Selia Richwood. The third parties in question belong to the following categories: Banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Selia Richwood to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
7. Transfer of the data outside the E.U.
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph no. 6 'Who will process your data?' may be located in countries outside the European Union which, nevertheless, offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission. (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be performed only after conclusion between Selia Richwood and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal data "standard contractual clauses", also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary to the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Selia Richwood (for the purchase of goods offered on our Site, for registration on the Website or the use of services on the Website) or for the management of your requests.
8. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time; depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- Data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on www.seliarichwood.com: Upon conclusion of its administrative and accounting formalities. The data related to billing shall be stored for ten years from the date of invoice;
- Registered user data: Data will be kept until you request cancellation of your “My Account";
- Payment data: Until payment certification and the conclusion of its administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiration of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for contesting the payment;
- Data collected in the context of the use of services offered on www.seliarichwood.com: These data are kept until the termination of the service or the request for cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user;
- Data related to the requests of the users to our Customer Service Department: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
- Data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on www.seliarichwood.com (soft Spam): These data are kept until the termination of service or the opposition by cancellation of the user.
9. Your rights
At any time you can exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Selia Richwood. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access your data and modify it: You have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be accurate, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: At any time you can revoke consent given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are sent via commercial communications, conducting opinion polls and market research, in order to assess your degree of satisfaction and improve the services offered. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other conditions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in effect.
- Opposing the processing of your data: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, Selia Richwood will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: In the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Upon receipt and assessment of your request and, if legitimate, it will be our care to cease timely treatment and delete your personal data.
- Request that the processing of your personal data is temporarily limited: In this case, Selia Richwood will continue to keep your personal data but will not process it, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions established by law. You can get the limitation of treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose to the deletion of your data, when your data is no longer relevant for anymore but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer it to a person other than Selia Richwood ("right to data portability"). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, and where technically possible, we can, upon request, transfer your data directly to a third party of your choice.
In order to exercise some of your aforementioned rights, you can access your “My Account”, or alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service Department. In order to ensure that the data of our users is not illegitimately used or infringed upon by third parties, we will request you for some information to be sure of your identity before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated.
10. Changes to the present policy
We request you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences.
The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
11. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is performed by Selia Richwood in full compliance with the relevant regulations provided for by the Regulations (E.U.) 2016/679 General regulation on data protection, rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) and, where applicable, of the competent foreign supervisory authorities.